Posted on April 07th, 2011 in Business
How Are You Showing Up In Life?
“Yes”, “No”, or “On the Fence”
By Gina DeVee
I’ve been outlandishly impressed with our women’s entrepreneur community this Fall. I’m seeing woman after woman stepping up, playing big, finally, getting over her money issues and making the money that supports a Queen and her entire purpose.
Women all over the place are selling $100k programs, $50k programs, $25k programs, $15k group programs, $10k programs.
There was a time in my life–not but 3 years ago–that everywhere I looked all I saw were other struggling service-based women entrepreneurs.
This soulful and holistic tribe I was part of had gotten used to playing small, living on crumbs and just barely getting by. Some were stressed about paying their bills, while others could just barely live within their means.
Fast-forward a few years later, ALL I’m seeing is women making money, BIG money and more importantly, truly living and teaching their purpose.
As a result: debts have been paid off, cars have been purchased, international trips taken, wardrobes bought, employees hired, bills paid on time, new love relationships manifested, gorgeous home environments moved into…AND women living their dream with the ripple effect of their clients then living their dreams.
So what’s the change and why the difference?
It all comes down to:
1. Getting the guidance from someone skilled who can see WAY more for you than is even in your current consciousness.
2. Getting to a clear answer of YES and making a definite decision for your forward movement.
3. Getting “off the fence”. Whatever it is, whatever you need, to up-level, get clear on what it is and understand that successful people take BIG “risks” to get their quantum leaps. Staying in indecision, going back and forth, talking to a bunch of people just keeps you separate from what you really want and definitely keeps you away from manifesting.
4. Stop saying “No” to your dreams. Most women are sitting on the sidelines of life watching many other people achieve what they themselves wish they had in their on lives. We’ve heard legend after legend say, “If I can do this anyone can…” It’s because with God, none of us are any more special than another. If the desire is in your heart to travel, be financially free, move to a new home or another state, have a blissful loving relationship…then that is exactly what you are meant to have!
5. Successful women have mentors–that’s how the got where they are. Who’s your mentor? Who’s pushing you into your greatness? Who can see WAY beyond your view? And are you being closely mentored by this person? Reading their ezines, signing up for free courses, taking lower dollar group classes is all great for gathering information. I suggest that you find a coach who has a program that gives you personalized, and individual attention so that the uniqueness of you gets what it needs for you to THRIVE!